V2 is an exclusive by-appointment-only training studio that provides physical training as well as rehabilitation programs since 2010.
With us, living a life of vigour and vitality is no longer a dream – It is our mission and vision to grant you this wish! We believe in the power of effective regular sports training for wellness and fitness.
Our studio provides a private, modern and cosy setting. Here, you can enjoy your training and relish moments of tranquillity away from the hustle-and- bustle daily routine. We offer the latest performance facilities, training gear and assessment tools to help you achieve the best results that are both visible and long-lasting.
We are truly passionate about what we do and our dedication is a reflection of that. We conduct our training courses in an interactive, diversified and flexible way. Programs are specifically tailored to fit members of different ages, sports, needs and fitness levels.
Whether you are young or young at heart, a novice or a professional athlete, our training sessions offer you the premier experience of being refreshed, revived and recharged like no other place.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND MAKE A CHANGE!
space between about and program
WHAT WE DO
Our 1-on-1 program is specifically tailored for you to make you FEEL BETTER, LOOK BETTER, MOVE BETTER, PERFORM BETTER and HAVE BETTER HEALTH – A perfect restoration of body balance. It’s just your trainer and you. All focus on your needs.
- FEEL BETTER: spine care and pain-free functional exercise
- LOOK BETTER: muscle gain and weight control
- MOVE BETTER: 40+ get fit training
- PERFORM BETTER: strength and conditioning human performance
- HAVE BETTER HEALTH: vegetarian nutrition and fitness guidance
This is a high energy, fast-paced compact circuit workout program for those who are crunched with time.
- POWER PLATE Exercise
- Boxing Exercise
- Body Weight Exercise
- TRX Exercise (Suspension Training)
Small Group Training:
Each group is limited to a maximum of 6 players at similar fitness level and health goals.
- MuayThai and Boxing class
- 1-on-2 couple class
Golf Specific Fitness:
This is our classic program which focuses on the player’s movement and power to prevent golf injuries.
- Functional Movement Screen
- Mobility and Stability Training
- Endurance Training
- Swing Power and Core Function
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
space between program and service
OUR PREMIER FACILITIES
Randomness? No way!
Our first-class devices provide an all-inclusive and systematic analysis of your body before we organise and plan custom-made coaching sessions for you.
1) INBODY: the most advanced BIA Body Composition Analyser. It allows you to get a comprehensive analysis of your body composition.
2) THE POSTURE GRID CHART: analyses the lines, axes and planes of your body through a checkered mirror.
3) FMS (FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT SCREEN): a screening tool used to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns that are key to functional movement quality for those with no current pain complaint or known musculoskeletal injury.
4) HEALTH & WELLNESS GENETIC TEST: helps understand your unique genetic makeup to achieve personal health and fitness goals.
space between service and team
Our coaching team includes elites with different skills and expertise who works synergistically to help you attain optimum results.
Axon – Brain and Spine Rehabilitation Centre
With their expertise that spans the entire rehab wellness spectrum, the leading health professionals at Axon Brain & Spine Rehab Centre are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives.
V2 MuayThai and Boxing
The classes are structured to help you master the skills for competing in MuayThai and Boxing. Sessions place emphasis on calorie expenditure and fat burning to assist you in bettering health and fitness whilst boosting strength and power.
V Girls Club – green lifestyle
They are voodies and voyagers who love to explore healthy, ethical and eco-friendly vegan products around the world. They embrace natural and cruelty-free lifestyles and want to share their experiences with people having the same vision.
space between team and contact
Whether you are curious about our training and interested in a free consultation, or you are an enthusiastic freelance trainer looking for studio rentals, we would love to hear from you!
V2 sports training studio
Tel: 2317 0898
Address: 1/F, 20 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
V2 MuayThai & Boxing
Tel: 9011 1790
Address: 4/F, 27 AshleyRoad, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon